To develop in our students, the ability to:
(i) Acquire a range of movement skills to participate in a variety of physical activities.
(ii) Understand and apply movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities.
(iii) Demonstrate safe practices during physical and daily activities with respect to themselves, others and the environment.
(iv) Display positive personal and social behaviour across different experiences.
(v) Acquire and maintain health-enhancing fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
(vi) Enjoy and value the benefits of living a physically active and healthy life.
- Games & Sports
- Outdoor Education
- Physical Health & Fitness
|HOD / PE & CCA||Mr Naseer Bin Ghaniemail@example.com|
|PE / CCA Coordinator||Ms Loh Yan Pingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member||Mr Tan Kai Chinemail@example.com|
|Mrs Tan Hui Lingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs Daffodil Wongemail@example.com|
|Mr Daniel Leefirstname.lastname@example.org|
- SwimSafer 2.0
- Active Recess & Healthy Meals in School
- Sports Education Programme (SEP): In-line skating, Archery, Rock Climbing etc.
- Health Awareness: Fruittie & Veggie Bites, Myopia, Oral & Dental Care
- Sports CCAs (Football, Basketball, Tchoukball, Netball & Badminton)
- P5 Adventure Camp
- Lower Primary Sports Day
- Sports Orama (Upper Primary)
- Inter-House Games Competitions
- ACES Day