To develop in our students, the ability to:
(i) Acquire a range of movement skills to participate in a variety of physical activities.
(ii) Understand and apply movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities.
(iii) Demonstrate safe practices during physical and daily activities with respect to themselves, others and the environment.
(iv) Display positive personal and social behaviour across different experiences.
(v) Acquire and maintain health-enhancing fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
(vi) Enjoy and value the benefits of living a physically active and healthy life.
|HOD / PE & CCA||Mr Naseer Bin Ghanifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Subject Head PE / CCA||Ms Loh Yan Pingemail@example.com|
|Teachers||Mr Tan Kai Chinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs Tan Hui Lingemail@example.com|
|Mrs Daffodil Wongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Ryan Adamemail@example.com|
|Mr Ong See Guanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Yip Joo Yeeemail@example.com|
- Games & Sports
- Outdoor Education
- Physical Health & Fitness
- SwimSafer 2.0
- Sports Education Programmes (SEP): In-line skating, Rock Climbing etc.
- Health Awareness Programmes: Fruittie Veggie Bites, Keep Myopia at Bay, Oral Care, Drug Ambassador etc.
- Sports CCAs (Football, Basketball, Netball & Badminton)
- Active Recess/Extended Recess
- Collaborations with Health Promotion Board through Assembly Talks & Skits, Termly Exhibitions and Progamme such as Healthy Meals in school
Events & Activities
Active Health Singapore
Health Promotion Board
Singapore Sports School
Physical Education Syllabus